Our entire range of High Pressure Valves is specially developed by implementing some of the latest International designs. We are fully equipped with the advanced state of the art technology and a strict quality control system to keep a check on the functioning of these valves. Some of the major advantages with these valves are that they are rugged, durable in sturdy in designs. The entire range is engineered for ensuring tight seal in the piping arrangement along with ease of operation. Also, these are integrated with quality and integrity required for a long service life.
- Gate Valves are the most commonly used component for processes where an uninterrupted flow is required. Whenever in open position, the gate of the valve fully retracts into the bonnet, thus, creating a minimal pressure drop. These types of valves are especially engineered and developed for use in isolation applications.
- As compared to gate valve, the main advantage to avail in the Globe Valve is that it opens more rapidly. This valve is an advantage to those applications where there is frequent operation of the valve. For a full flow in the system, the disc of the valve needs to move only a small distance from its seat. Along with some advantages, there is also a disadvantage with this type of valve; it increases the resistance to flow by changing its course, thus generating turbulence. In result, there is seen a higher pressure drop across a globe valve, as compared to gate valve. These valves are specially designed and engineered to open up, close off or throttle the flow in a pipeline.
- Pressure Seal Bonnet Design.
- Stellite Hard faced Seat and Disc
- Direct Retro-fitted Actuator / Gear Box arrangement as applicable
- Graphite Seal rings and Packings.